maandag 9 augustus 2010

Foil repaired, CU in silvaplana

Daan Schutte repaired my vertical and it looks really good. Again a learned a lot of what can be done with carbon in the hands of an expert.
This weekend Constantijn and myself sailed at the Sneekweek, "the bigest lake regatta of Europe".
The repaired foil held perfectly. Sunday there were perfect sailing conditions and we got a lot of very positive reactions on and of the water. Hopefully getting some more people interested in entering the class.
I even managed to achieve a whole 17 seconds of 'fame' as some shots of sailing and a short interview was aired on national television.

Great thanks to all the advice i got and the people inquiring for me for spare verticals. Just shows they great sportmanship of the class. Special thanks to Manfred who sent on his expenses a spare foil to me!!

For the ones who are traveling to Silvaplana, CU there.
For the ones who can't make, it might be good to know that according to the forecast it will be raining from coming wednsday onward...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten