vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Plain sailing



















Today the sailing conditions were again excellent. We had 3 races in a good breeze.

Attached you see the benelux 'mint tea boys' flying over the Silvaplana lake. Thanks to Inge, a friend of Constantijn who made a lot of very nice pictures.

I had typed already a longer blog about how tight the battle is in the top of the fleet. Why i refound my joy in sailing my Bladerider today, how my Dalai Lama shirt helped with this and that I was happy with my best race coming 2nd at the topmark and doing reasonable after that with the means I had.
Unfortunatly i lost all what i typed previously due to not understand the features of the blogpost application I'm using.

So as it is already late i will leave it to this. I'm looking forward to racing tomorrow. The forecast promises plenty of sun. Sun = wind in Silvaplana !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dorf,Bivio,Zwitserland

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten